Thursday 23 April 2015

Typography Manipulation

Now that we had the font for our film name, I had to come up with ideas to make our film name look more creative. One idea was changing the colour of our font. 

I opened up a new file on Photoshop.

I then used the default Photoshop size.

I went onto texts and selected the font 'Scream Again' which I downloaded from 'Dafont'. 

In my new layer, I kept the 'mode' as normal and the 'opacity' as 100%.  I named the layer as 'Knock Knock'. 

This was the font style of 'Scream Again'. 

I then went onto 'color' and then adjusted the intensity of the red colour to 244.



After adjusting the final settings on 'color picker', I then selected the letters in the film title which I wanted red. The red colour visually signifies blood and is therefore conventional of the slasher genre

No comments:

Post a Comment